For tutorial class with Miss Amelia and Miss Alicia, we were asked to go to the RC. We have been divided into two groups. One group has to come at 2-3 and the other group has to come at 3-4. And I was in the first group. I was wondering what my friends and I will do in the RC. But I was really excited to hear that we just have to play an internet game called Drow Games.
But we have to register first before we start to play the game. For this game, I have to play with my friends because this game needs me to compete with my partner. Basically it is the word game and the word ‘drow’ itself comes from ‘word’. We need to collect as many points as we can. The winner will get the ipod and other prizes. So, all of us are really excited to play this game and get the prizes.
No comments:
Post a Comment