Monday, October 4, 2010

Saieen Zahor vs Lady Gaga

I remember that Dr. Jaya showed us two music videos. One is Toomba by Saieen Zahoor and the second is Lady Gaga’s Alejandro. This is the first time I’m watching the video of Saieen Zahoor. It is a nice song to listen even it is quite a traditional type of music.
The second video was Alejandro by Lady Gaga. We were only told to listen to the song since there were “inappropriate” scenes in the music video. I’m not sure what the “inappropriate” scenes are but when I myself found the video of the song and watch it, I think nothing is “inappropriate”.Maybe Br. Jaya has his own reason for not showing us the video.
I must say that I enjoy both of the song shown by Dr. Jaya and as always he choose the interesting song and video to shown to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment