Monday, October 4, 2010

The Ron Clark Story

This movie is very emotional. I have watched this movie during tutorial class. The Ron Clark Story tells the life of North Carolina grade school teacher. I was really impressed with the character played by Matthew Parry. Ron Clark moved to a tough city of New York to find a teaching job and he got job at Inner Harlem elementary school. The students in this school are graded according to their potential.
I was sad when Tashaun's foster father beat him. I mean, it was "his" room, and he needed to express himself. I especially liked how Ron Clark thought of fun activities helping ADD kids pay attention and learn.
The way Ron Clark deal with his students make this movie more interesting. The students, who at first refused to co-operate started to accept him after seeing his efforts in helping them. And all of his efforts are worthy when all of his students get the good result for the examination.

No comments:

Post a Comment